Donate or Become a Member
You can make a one time gift or you can set up an automatic payment or pledge to make future giving a breeze!
Become a Member
Members recieve free admission to the museum for them and a guest, a special subscription to our newsletter, 5 hours of free research time, and much more!
Your donation to the Kodiak Historical Society supports the active preservation of our local cultural heritage. Your support is a strong indicator of the value you place in the work the Kodiak Historical Society is doing and the long-term benefits future residents and visitors will enjoy.
Become a Member
Membership dues help us create programs and events, manage our collections, and preserve our historic building.
Membership at the Kodiak History Museum is an opportunity to experience the best of our programs, events and exhibits year-round.
All members receive:
- Free admission to the Kodiak History Museum for you and a guest
- 5 hours of staff-supported historical research at the KHM.
- A Kodiak History Museum sticker to show your support for Kodiak’s history
- A vote in the election of Kodiak Historical Society Board of Directors
- Special invitations and updates in our e-newsletter
- A subscription to our monthly newsletter
- Reciprocal benefits to over 300 museums and historical sites nationwide
- NARM members ($100+) enjoy reciprocal membership benefits to 1,000+ arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers in the US, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico!
Call us at (907) 486-5920 to become a member over the phone or become a member online here. Thank you for supporting the Kodiak Historical Society and Kodiak’s history.